To help minimise the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and protect our customers, until further notice we will be making the following changes to our deliveries:
- Payment for orders can be made through Paypal or bank transfer only, please send us a message for details. We will not accept cash payments.
- New boxes or plastic crates which we will steam clean will be used for orders. We will not collect and re-use cardboard boxes from customers.
- Boxes will be left in a safe place or on your doorstep to avoid direct contact with customers. We will send you a text to inform you of delivery.
- Please wash all fruit and vegetables before consuming.
- To reduce handling, some produce may come in plastic packaging. Please find a link below for which plastics can be recycled and how in Leeds:
We are following official guidance from UK Government to ensure that we are supporting the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff members. To help combat the spread of COVID-19, we have been putting precautionary safety measures in place, including discussion on prevention with the emphasis on maintaining our frequent and proper hand washing regime, and by cleaning high contact points more frequently.
We wish all of our customers good health and if you have any questions about your order please get in touch.